Friday, October 3, 2008

Yeah Mail! Boo Mail!

Normally getting mail is a big deal around here.  And getting packages an even bigger deal.

But yesterday I FINALLY received a package that I have been waiting SIX weeks for.  SIX WEEKS!  Which I believe is an insane amount of time when you consider that I PAID FOR THE POSTAGE for that package to come to me.

I didn't pay for by slow boat from Timbuktu or carrier pigeon.  I paid for REAL postage.  And still it took SIX weeks.  That is a month and a half.  Which makes you wonder where that stuff has really been.  I mean seriously.  If you stop and think about it, where can stuff go in a month and a half? And after a month and a half of "whatever" do you really want to handle that  package? 

But onto the other part about a package taking that long.  It was a clothing order.  For me.  And because it took so long to get here.  IT DIDN'T FIT!!  Nope,  In those six weeks I had managed to drop a whole other size and so everything in there was too big.

So, I guess you could say that was a bad thing.  BUT......if it had gotten here on time, I would have kept it AND then now it would all be too big and I would be stuck with clothes that didn't fit and couldn't return.  This way I can return them with NO PROBLEMS! ha!

So, good news, bad news.  Those two things always seem to go hand in hand don't they?  lol

No comments: