Thursday, October 23, 2008

Superhero

This is the result of a goofy moment when Brennan put on a WAY to small "Dash" from the Incredibles (I think Devin wore this 2 years ago!) and actually let me zip him into it.

I actually had the camera right there and ready to go.

Brennan RELUCTANTLY posed for two pictures before the costume gave him the wedgie of a lifetime.

And lastly, I took the picture and played around with it on Photoshop because I am teaching a class on Photoshop to a bunch of ladies this coming Monday.  And being as though I didnt have a ton of experience this seemed like a fun picture to play with.  Turns out, I was quite right!

WHEW!  What a culmination of events.  But I have to say,  the pictures make for some pretty cute superhero comic book looking photos.  Ok, maybe reluctant superhero, but cute, none the less.  And ones I KNOW I will never ever ever get again because THAT costume is NEVER going back on any of these boys! :)  In fact, it has sadly been added to our basket of Halloween memories that are going to the thrift store.

So, it is now safe to say that Brennan will NOT being going as Dash to the school Halloween dance (there has been no talk of a date yet, THANK GOODNESS!) and I feel confident enough to teach my class.  Yes, I have a bunch of other amusingly adjusted photos to prove it.






2 comments:

TaraJ said...

And these other amusing photos are WHERE????

April said...

i love photoshop!

and:
i tagged you!
check it out at my blog :]