Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The challenge begins and so does spring (maybe?)



So we are off and running with the challenge.

Day one was the funky colored floral skirt. I knew this one was going to be tricky. And sure enough it was. But, I gave it a good go with my one purple pullover sweater. I truly love the sleeves on this sweater but I absolutely HATE the tight turtle neck and by 16:30 I couldn't take it any more. It is now in the wash and after that it will be headed for the charity shop. So...where does that leave the skirt? Well, I don't know. Guess we will see if I can make it
work with any of the next three choices.

Day two was the striped skirt. And again it brought into play purple. Seems that I have a tendency to purchase a lot of purple things. Unfortunately, I have a hard time making them work together. But, this time I did it. And I really liked how this one came together. And the best part was that it was warm and comfortable. Two ideal things for a cold, wet, rainy day spent running around trying to accomplish lots of little things all over town.

The other good news in our part of the world is that it looks like a change of weather is heading our way. Snow has already given way to rain today. And this morning there was no delay of anything because of poor road conditions! The children all left at the proper time!!! Oh happy mommy! And if the weather man is to be believed it could be reaching as high as 15c on Friday when I head to Munich for my lovely day out. And that would truly make for a LOVELY day out!

No comments: