Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GONE!

UNBELIEVABLE!

After not seeing the ground for over two months, the most amazing thing has happened. The snow is GONE! Melted.

Well, at least off the grass. And surprisingly our grass is still green.

It makes me feel like there is hope that spring is just around the corner. Like floaty dresses and little sandals and painted toenails are just days away. That is, until I look at the extended forecast.

Snow. Predicted for this weekend.

Or walk outside. The sun might be peeking through the clouds and the grass may be showing in the yard, but it is only a balmy 34 degrees out there.

And that doesnt really feel very spring like.

But, maybe if we hope and cross our fingers....

3 comments:

Brother See, Sisters Do said...

I'm jealous! We are ready for those signs of spring here:)

Missa said...

Hi! You asked about my vintage cardigan and the only tag it has is a tiny one with only a number on it so I'm not sure about its origin.

I guess one of our sweaters has an interesting story :)

Beth said...

We can almost see our ground, too!

Thanks for offering to host Flat Stanley in Germany!! Send me your address and I will drop him in the mail.